10 Things NOT to Say with Someone with a Chronic Illness:
1. You have what? I’ve never heard of it.
2. You need to exercise more.
3. Aren’t you feeling better yet?
4. Maybe an anti-depressant would help.
5. ”But you look just fine.” or “You don’t look sick.”
6. You are taking too much medicine.
7. You need to change your diet.
8. It’s all in your head.
9. Losing weight might help.
10. If you just had a more positive attitude…
Today in science we learned that you can never gain cold, you can only have an absence of heat; and it made me think that maybe hatred doesn’t exist, and there’s only an absence of love.
this is the realist shit I’ve ever read
girl hate is toxic, I don’t have time or patience for girls making fun of each other’s bodies etc
GUESS WHO CAME BACK FROM THE DOCTOR CANCER FREE TODAY :))))))
Reblogged this 193773 times I don’t care
PUPPY GON LIVE
If I ever get pregnant I think this is how I will break the news
hug your dogs for me
Because even though you are jaded, and sometimes bitter. To see how much you care and to see how much you love me, even though its hard to say. That shows me that you really do feel strongly for me. Because even though those dumb bitches did those things to you. You can still genuinely ask if I’m okay, and hold my hand in public. And kiss me goodnight. And that is saying you love me in the best kind of way.